It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind
One of my favourite things about Harry Potter is that Harry is such an unreliable narrator, not because he’s lying, but because he was so oblivious, just about anything could be going on under his nose and he wouldn’t even notice. It’s great because it supports basically every headcanon. Like, no, Harry would not have noticed if Sirius and Remus were dating, I know he’s The Chosen One but he’s about as perceptive as a pile of bricks.
Thanks to the recent addition of their own 21x41ft pool, dogs at Lucky Puppy in Maybee, Michigan got to have their very own doggy pool party.
when I die this better be what heaven looks like tbh
she is literally Hermione
being around you drives me nuts, and not being around you drives me nuts.
I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone for all the support you’ve given me. I’ve made so many great friends in the year and half I’ve been blogging and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for you. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff! To thank you guys I’ve decided to host a giveaway!
Here are the guidelines:
- Since this giveaway is to thank my followers, you must be following me
- There will be two (2) winners. The first place winner can chose any book(s) valued at $20 USD or less. The second place winner can choose any book(s) valued at $15 USD or less.
- You must enter using the Rafflecopter widget. Any other entries will not be counted.
- The giveaway is a worldwide as long The Book Depository ships to your country
- The giveaway ends on September 20, 2014 at 11:59 EST. I will then chose the winner using Rafflecopter (which uses a random number generator)
- I will be contacting the winners via email (provided to me via Rafflecopter). I promise I will only contact you for the giveaway and will never send you any spam.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner
- I will be checking to make sure that the winner has valid entries and if found to have invalid entries, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen
- The winners must be comfortable with giving me their address (again, I promise not to spam you!)
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Here’s the link to the Rafflecopter giveaway! Enter away!
Hello all! I knew that I wanted to do a giveaway around my birthday, so I decided that I’d set it up now and have it end on my birthday! (woo!) That means this giveaway will end September 21st at 11:59 CST.
- This is for my followers, so you must be following me (i’ll check)
- This is open internationally thanks to the book depository (but you might want to verify that they ship to your country)
- You must be comfortable giving me your address
- There will be two winners. Each winner will receive whatever they want as long as it’s under $15 USD.
- You’ll have 48 hours to respond or I’ll pick someone else so your ask box must be open.
- There are a couple different options (that are completely optional) but reblogging this post is mandatory.
My last giveaway was a little harder to do than it needed to be, so this time around it will be a Rafflecopter giveaway. Just click on the link and good luck!